To request adaptive equipment and/or assistive technology, the Adaptive & Assistive Equipment application must be completed by a parent/guardian following the teacher's application. Submitting this application does not guarantee approval, as each application is reviewed on an individual basis. A Special Education Foundation (SEF) committee reviews each application and determines approval after all information has been received.
- A copy of the parent/guardian(s) most recent 1040 tax form (pages 1-2) must accompany the application (please remove social security numbers from the form).
- SEF will inform the parent/guardian(s) and teacher of the decision via email and/or letter.
If the request is approved, SEF will order the equipment. Equipment will be delivered to the SEF office for processing. The student's SSD teacher will be notified after equipment has been received. Please allow at least 3 to 4 weeks for delivery, once the application has been approved and equipment ordered.
Questions? Contact SEF at 314-394-7036 or email email@example.com
Submittable Information for Applying:
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms. Applications submitted for students 16 years of age or younger MUST have the account created by a parent/legal guardian.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. If you do not receive the email to verify your account, please contact Submittable here to resend you the link to verify your account.
- Technical Questions? Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.