Please complete all the items on the Kid-to-Camp application for your child to be considered for a campership. The applicant must have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and receive services through the Special School District (504 Plans are not eligible). Campership awards are based on financial need and student benefit. Please include the following to be considered:
- Parent/guardian statement of financial need is required. Please be specific when completing this section.
- A copy of pages 1 and 2 of parent/guardians(s) most recent 1040 tax form must accompany the campership application (Please remove social security numbers from the form).
- Two letters of recommendation must be included with the application to be eligible for review. One letter must be from the student's SSD teacher. The second letter can be from someone other than a parent/guardian.
Submission of an application does not guarantee funding, and each application is reviewed on an individual basis. Funding is for the camp fee only. Camp registration fees are not included in the funding. Funding is not awarded on previously attended sessions or back dated.
If approved, the parent/guardian(s) will be notified. Payments will be sent directly to the camp or program following approval.
Questions? Contact SEF at 314-394-7036 or email email@example.com
Submittable Information for Applying:
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms. Applications submitted for students 16 years of age or younger MUST have the account created by a parent/legal guardian.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. If you do not receive the email to verify your account, please contact Submittable here to resend you the link to verify your account.
- Technical Questions? Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.